Monday 29 August 2016

School Uniform

WALT write a persuasive argument.


School Uniform
Today I am going to talk to you about why we should wear school uniform.  If you don’t know why we should wear school.  Then you may want to listen to my speech.

The reasons are if someone is lost it helps them to save people and to respect our school.  The next reasons are to recognize people from far away and it's the rules.  The next reason is other schools will be impressed.  Other reasons are:  in the morning you don’t have to think about what to put on you can just put on the school uniform.  The next reason  is that it is comfortable to wear.  It is kind of cheap to buy.  Your shoes and socks have to be black,neat tidy smart. Always wear hats at school well not always.  School uniform is the best way to keep our school really good it’s really good to wear the same color.  I hope I have persuaded you that school uniforms are necessary.  They’re the best.

Reflection:  Some things that I found tricky are to find some ideas and to make my speech longer.   What I enjoyed is that I chose the right topic.  What I need to improve on is to get lots of ideas and  to make it longer.

No comments: